As I sit back and think on the holiday, I am reminded of my childhood and of so many pleasant memories. As a child we see things so differently than we do as adults, funny thing is we all want the same thing regardless of our age. That thing is happiness and joy. Christmas season is the most wonderful time of the year. People are nicer, more helpful and caring. If you take a deep breath it seems like the air smells better. Not really, I just wanted to add that in there since I was on a roll.
I have set myself to give back each and everyday of the year not just at this time of year. To show someone kindness and to extend myself to help someone else. Why should we only be nice and caring during this time of year? We are capable of much more than that.
Give it some thought and think of ways that you can give back to others from family, friends to strangers.
Happy helping..
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment