September 29, 2010

Very True


It was 4 ppl on a plane. The pilot, Boy Scout, computer wiz and a Minister. 


The pilot said, “We have a problem, the planes going down and its 4 ppl here but we only have 3 parachutes, so somebodies gotta go down with the plane.”


The pilot said, “Its not going to be me, I have a wife and kids and this is my plane, so he took the parachute and jumped out. 


The computer wiz said, “I’m one of the smartest men in the world and they need my knowledge”, so he took one and jumped out. 



The Minister looked at the Boy Scout and said, “young man I have lived a full life you take the last parachute and I will go down with the plane.” 



The Boy Scout said, “Reverend don’t worry the smartest man in the world picked up my knap sack and jumped out the plane!!!” 



Moral – Don’t think that you are all that to the world and everyone. Because u will jump out there at the wrong time with the wrong stuff..  



So if you want to know your significance.. stick your finger in a glass of water and see the impression(dent) you leave behind.. – Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment